JOB OPENING FOR A SENIOR SW CONTROLS ENGINEER
Are you a Senior Software Controls Engineer with experience developing vehicle and device level controls for embedded controllers in an Aspice compliant environment for driveline systems.
- Responsible for developing and testing control algorithms and diagnostics to meet customer requirements.
- Work closely with electronics and software departments to ensure design of electronics and low- level software can meet control algorithm requirements
- Support architecture design and development.
- Conduct in-vehicle test maneuvers used for development activities and performance evaluation.
- Analyze vehicle and bench data and modify calibration parameters to achieve performance targets.
- Develop algorithms to control devices such as motors and actuators.
- Develop algorithms to control vehicle dynamics.
- Assist with creating test procedures used to develop and validate control software.
- Define and maintain control system design guides and best practices.
- Implement control system designs in a model based and C code environment.
- Ability to travel to global test sites, as required, for calibration, tuning, and validation of controls.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical, Electrical, or Computer Engineering.
- 5+ years in automotive controls development.
- Ability to travel up to 20% of the year.
- Skilled in developing controls algorithms in Matlab/Simulink environment.
- Skilled in Autocode Generation.
- Skilled in communication tools such as CANape and CANoe.
- Skilled in use of IBM Rational Tool Set.
- Knowledge of AUTOSAR and software architecture.
- Experience with Brushed and Brushless motor controls.
- Broad knowledge of control systems theories and applicability in real world applications.
- Knowledge of Functional Safety – ISO26262.
- Skilled in developing in an Aspice environment.
- Excellent Organizational skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication in English.
- Strong analytical skills.
Required minimun experience for the application is 5+ years in automotive controls development.
Send your application marked "Senior Software Controls Engineer - Electrification" to: work(at)hisland.se, if you have any questions regarding the opening you are welcome to contact; Kenneth LARSSON (CMO) on +46(0)736793606